Read before using the product Failure to follow the content provided herein can result in serious injury or death.
For safety, care, and practical exercise tips in additional languages, please visit our website at theinfinityfit.com
Para consejos de seguridad, cuidado y ejercicios prácticos en idiomas adicionales, visite nuestro sitio web en theinfinityfit.com
- This product is not intended to replace the advice and direction of your healthcare provider. If you have any medical conditions, be sure to check with your healthcare provider before using this product.
- WARNING: IMPROPER USE OF THE INFINITY BANDS MAY CAUSE SERIOUS PHYSICAL INJURY. Use only as directed by your healthcare provider.
- By continuing the use of the online library for INFINITY FIT exercises with your INFINITY FIT BANDS product, you assume any and all risk. Please follow all instructions listed to lessen your risk of injury.
- This product is not a toy and should not be used without adult supervision. 18 years and older. Do not chew or allow others (including pets and children) in your household to chew on this product. Consult your healthcare provider before allowing children to exercise.
- Always examine before use for nicks, small tears, and punctures that may cause the product to break . If you find any flaws upon examination, discard the product and replace before performing any exercises.
- Do not use this product in any manner that may cause them to snap towards the head and cause injury to eyes.
- Do not use this product as a suspension device or while performing body weight training exercises that rely on the product to hold your body weight suspended in the air, these are not intended uses and could result in serious injury.
- Do not place band over head or around your neck or any other body part as not outlined on online uses and instructions. The band is elastic and certain body parts can be squeezed or restricted as a result, especially when the band is used improperly.
- If over extended, the band may snap or slip out of your hands. Do not overextend band past your comfort and control level as losing control or snapping may cause injury.
- For external use only. For example: do not insert in mouth or allow children to insert in mouth.
- Keep in cool dry place.
- When needed clean with mild soap and water, dry flat.
- Do not use with sharp objects.
MATERIAL: Made from TPR (medical grade rubber). Made in China.
PRACTICAL EXERCISE TIPS:
- Use this product as prescribed by your healthcare provider for the prescribed sets and repetitions. Always take a rest between sets.
- If you have any increase in pain, dizziness, trouble breathing, or begin to feel sick while exercising, stop and contact your healthcare provider.
- As with any exercise program, muscle soreness may be experienced over the first few days. If your pain should persist for more than four days, consult your healthcare provider. Do not exercise while experiencing pain.
- For beginners, perform exercises without the product until you are comfortable, and then begin exercises with this product.
- With standing exercises BODY ALIGNMENT IS CRITICAL.Square your shoulders, contract the abdominals and slightly bend the knees maintaining your balance at all times. Be sure to practice the safest posture possible by maintaining the natural spinal curve.
- Avoid hyper-extending or over-flexing the joints when exercising. Don’t lock the joints.
- Breathe evenly while performing these exercises. Exhale during the more difficult phase of the repetition and do not hold your breath at any time.
- Perform all exercises in a slow, controlled manner. At no time should you feel “out of control”. Take control of the product rather than letting it control you. Do not allow the band to snap back.
- Exercise with the color/resistance level of product that was prescribed to you by your clinician. If you feel this color/resistance is too light or easy, consult your practitioner prior to increasing to the next color/resistance.
The Infinity Fit Group LLC is not liable for any injuries incurred while using this product. User agrees to the Assumption of Risk associated with using this product including any injuries or damage caused by the elastic nature of the band and any potential snapping of the band.